Stadiums, arenas and venues
New York City
Venues, Stadiums and Arenas
Stadiums, arenas and venues
- The Prudential Center-Home of the New Jersey Devils, Seton Hall Basketball. 165 Mulberry St., Newark, NJ
- Red Bull Arena-Home of the New York Red Bulls soccer team. 600 Cape May St., Harrison, NJ
- NJPAC. One Center St., Newark, NJ
- The Meadowlands-Home of Met Life Stadium (Jets and Giants), The New Meadowlands Racetrack (the Hambletonian). 50 State Route 120, East Rutherford, NJ
- The Wellmont Theatre. 5 Seymour St., Montclair, NJ
- Bergen PAC. 30 S. Van Brunt St., Englewood, NJ
- SOPAC (South Orange Performing Arts Center). One SOPAC Way, South Orange, NJ
- Barclays Center. 620 Atlantic Ave. Home of the Brooklyn Nets
New York City
Venues, Stadiums and Arenas
- Radio City Music Hall. 6th Ave. (bet 50 and 51st Sts.). Home of the world famous Rockettes
- Madison Square Garden. 7th Ave. (bet. 31 & 32nd Sts.)
Home of the New York Knicks, New York Rangers and the New York Liberty and the WaMu Theater
- The Beacon Theatre. Broadway & 74th St.
- Yankee Stadium. East 161st St. and River Ave., Bronx
- Citi Field-Home of the New York Mets. 123-01 Roosevelt Ave., Flushing
- Allegiance - Long Acre Theatre- 220 W. 48th St.
- Aladdin - New Amsterdam Theatre- 214 W. 42nd St. (bet. B’Way & 8th)
- Amazing Grace - Neederlander Theatre- 208 W. 41st St. (bet. B’Way & 8th)
- An American In Paris - The Palace Theatre- 1564 Broadway
- Beautiful: The Carole King Musical - Stephen Sondheim Theatre-124 W. 43rd St.
- The Book of Mormon - Eugene O'Neill Theatre-230 West 49th St. (bet. B’Way & 8th)
- Chicago The Musical - The Ambassador Theatre-219 W. 49th St. (bet. B’Way & 8th)
- China Doll - Gerald Schoenfeld Theater- 236 W. 45th St.
- The Color Purple - Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre-242 W. 45th St.
- The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time - Ethel Barrymore Theatre-243 W. 47th St.
- Dames at Sea - Helen Hayes Theatre- 240 W. 44th St.
- Fiddler on the Roof - Broadway Theater-1681 Broadway (53rd St.)
- Finding Neverland - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre-2015 W. 46th St.
- Fool For Love - Samuel J. Friedman Theatre-261 W. 47th St.
- Fun Home - Circle in the Square Theatre- 1633 Broadway (bet. 8th & B’Way)
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder - Walter Kerr Theatre- 219 W. 48th St.
- The Gin Game - John Golden Theatre- 252 W. 46th St.
- Hamilton - Richard Rodgers Theatre- 226 W. 46th St. (bet. B’Way & 8th
- Hand to God - Booth Theatre- 222 W. 45th St. (bet. 7th & B’Way)
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch - Belasco Theatre- 111 W. 48th St. (bet. 6th & 7th)
- The Illusionists - Neil Simon Theatre- 250 W. 52nd St.
- Jersey Boys - August Wilson Theatre- 245 W 52nd St. (bet. B’Way & 8th)
- King Charles III - Music Box Theatre-239 W. 45th St.
- Kinky Boots - Al Hirschfeld Theatre- 302 W 45th St. (bet. 8th & 9th)
- Les Miserables - Imperial Theatre- 252 W. 45th St.
- Lion King - Minskoff Theatre-1535 Broadway (Corner of 45th St.)
- Matilda the Musical - Shubert Theatre-225 W. 44th St. (bet. B’Way & 8th)
- Misery - Broadhurst Theatre-235 W. 44th St.
- Old Times - American Airlines Theatre-227 W. 42nd St. (bet. 7th & 8th)
- On Your Feet! - Marquis Theatre- 1535 Broadway
- Phantom of The Opera - Majestic Theatre at 247 W. 44th St. (bet. B’Way & 8th)
- Rodgers and Hammerstein’s: The King and I - Lincoln Center; Vivian Beaumont Theatre-
- School of Rock - Winter Garden Theatre-1634 Broadway
- Something Rotten! - St. James Theatre- 246 W. 44th St. (bet. 7th & 8th)
- Spring Awakening - Lyceum Theatre- 256 W. 47th St.
- Sylvia - Cort Theatre-138 W. 48th St.
- A View From The Bridge - Lyceum Theatre-149 W. 45th St.
- Wicked - Gershwin Theatre at 222 West 51st St. (bet. B’Way & 8th)
- The 39 Steps - Union Square Theatre- 100 E. 17th St. (Off of Park Ave. S.)
- 30 Queer Plays In 60 Straight Minutes - KGB Kraine Theatre- 85 E. Fourth St.
- 50 Shades! The Musical - Elektra Theatre- 673 8th Ave.
- The Absolute Brightness of Leonard Pelkey - Westside Theatre- Downstairs-407 W. 43rd St. (bet. 9th & 10th)
- The Accidental Pervert - 13th Street Reperatory-50 w. 13th St.
- ADA/AVA - 3LD Art & Technology Center- 80 Greenwich St.
- Aftermath - Paradise Factory Theatre- 64 E. 4th St.
- Avenue Q - New World Stages, 340 W. 50th (bet. 8th & 9th)
- Awesome 80’s Prom - Webster Hall, 125 E. 11th St., (bet. 3rd & 4th)
- Behind the Mask-A Play - Theatre for the New City- 155 First Avenue
- Black Angels Over Tuskegee - The Actors' Temple Theatre, 339 W. 47th St.
- Blue Man Group: Re-Wired - Astor Place Theater at 434 Lafayette St. (bet. Astor Place & East 4th St.)
- Botox Angels - La MaMa Experimental Theater-Ellen Stewart Theater, 66 E. 44th St. (Bet. Bowery & Second)
- Celebrity Autobiography: The Next Chapter - Stage 72 at the Triad, 158 W. 72nd St. (bet. B’way & Columbus)
- Churchill - New World Stages, 340 W. 50th (bet. 8th & 9th)
- Cita a Ciegas (Blind Date) - Grammercy Arts Theatre- (Repetorio Espanol) 138 E. 27th St.
- Clinton the Musical - New World Stages, 340 W. 50th (bet. 8th & 9th)
- Cuddles - 59 E 59th Theatre- 59 E. 59th St.
- Cymbelime - Public Theater-Delacorte Theater-Central Park 81st St.
- Delirium’s Daughters-at Theater Row - Theater Row Complex, 410 w. 42nd St.
- Debutant - Atelier Roquette-63 Commerce St.-Brooklyn
- Disenchanted - Westside Theater-Upstairs, 407 W. 43rd (bet. 9th & 10th)
- Drunk Shakespeare - The Lounge at Roy Arias Theatres, 300 W. 43rd at 8th
- Fantasticks - Snapple Theater Center at 210 W. 50th St. (Broadway)
- Fuerza Bruta: Wayra - Daryl Roth Theatre-101 E. 15th St. (near Union Square)
- Gazillion Bubble Show - New World Stages at 340 W. 50th St. (bet. 8th & 9th)
- Happy Days - Flea Theater-41 White St. (Bet. Church and B’Way)
- Le Scandal - West Bank Café-Laurie Beechman Theatre, 407 W. 42nd St.
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - St. Luke’s Theatre, 308 W. 46th (bet. 8th & 9th)
- Matt and Ben - Theater Row Complex, 410 w. 42nd St.
- My Big Gay Italian Wedding - St. Luke’s Theatre at 308 W 46th St. (bet. 8th & 9th)
- My Big Gay Italian Funeral - St. Lukes Theatre, 308 W. 46th St. (bet. 8th & 9th)
- Naked Boys Singing! - Theatre Row-Kirk Theatre-410 W. 42nd St.
- NEWSical the Musical - Theatre Row-The Kirk Theatre 410 W. 42nd St.
- The Perfect Crime - Snapple Theater Center-1627 Broadway (W. 50th St.)
- The Quantum Eye - Theater 80, 80 St. Marks Place (Bet. First and Second Aves.)
- Queen of the Night - Diamond Horseshoe at Paramount Hotel, 235 W. 46th St.
- Ruthless the Musical - St. Luke’s Theatre, 308 W. 46th St.
- Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man - 777 Theater-300 W. 43rd St. (Corner of 8th Ave.)
- Sista’s: The Musical - St. Luke’s Theatre- 308 W. 46th St.
- Steve Cohen’s Chamber Magic: A Demonstration of Modern Conjuring - The Waldorf Astoria-301 Park Ave. (bet. Park & Lexington Aves.)
- Stomp - The Orpheum Theatre at 126 Second Ave. (at Eighth St.)
- Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind - KGB-Kraine Theatre-85 E. Fourth St.
- Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding - Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis Theatre-120 46th St. (near 6th Ave.)
- The Ride - Marriott Marquis- 1535 Broadway